Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I buy from Maritime Gold & Silver Center?
- Buying precious metals from Maritime Gold & Silver Center is easy, convenient and safe. We offer our clients the opportunity to purchase orders online 24/7 at HubCityCoins.com by simply opening and registering a Free Account; select your preferred merchandise, add to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. Phone orders are also accepted.
How to open an account with Maritime Gold & Silver Center?
- Please navigate to our 'Home Page' and open the 'Register Account' link, complete the required contact information and submit. Once an account is opened, you may now begin your shopping experience.
What products does Maritime Gold & Silver Center sell?
- Maritime Gold & Silver Center offers an extensive selection in Gold and Silver Bullion Coins and Bars for online purchases. Banknotes, Tokens, Medals and Numismatic items are also available for sale in store.
What should I buy from Maritime Gold & Silver?
- Diversification in any investment portfolio is very important. Maritime Gold & Silver Center provides services for precious metals investors and casual or experienced collectors.
How to complete an order with Maritime Gold & Silver Center?
- Our online bullion store is open 24/7 for your shopping convenience. Add your preferred precious metal items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout when finished. Upon adding items to your cart, your prices are now 'Locked In'. Follow the payment guidelines to complete the transaction.
How can I pay for my order?
- Maritime Gold & Silver Center accepts payments via PayPal (Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc. are also accepted through PayPal) for online purchases.
- Phone / In-Store orders can be paid by Credit Card, Cash, Checks, Money Order or Same-Day Bank Wire
- PayPal, Credit Card fees are automatically applied.
Can I cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed, you have entered and agreed to a binding contract with Maritime Gold & Silver Center and any changes or cancelations will be refused. At this time, your order and prices are locked and confirmed regardless of any changes in the precious metals market.
- As per our Market Loss Policy, you are subject to a $50 non-negotiable cancelation fee when terminating a contract with Maritime Gold & Silver Center.
How can I consign my collection to Hub City Coins Auctions?
- We are proud to offer auction services for your treasured collectibles. Please contact us for consignment options.
- We welcome consignments of estate and private collections of precious metals, numismatic coins and paper money, rare currency collectibles and offer to present these belongings to the world market.
- We provide FedEx shipping services of your collection to our store location. Costs are deducted from final auction prices.
How can I bid with Hub City Coins Auctions?
- Register to become an online bidder http://www.icollector.com/Hub-City-Coin-Auctions_ae2288
- Phone Bids Accepted (506)854-8661
- E-Mail Bids Accepted firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail in bids accepted to HCC-Maritime G & S Center 824 Mountain Rd., Moncton, NB, E1C 2R8 Canada
- Phone, E-Mail & Mail Bids Must be submitted and confirmed 24hrs prior to Live Auction Date